Ceramic Garlic Roaster
Roasting garlic makes it soft, spreadable and makes it taste mild yet flavourful. It is a tasty addition to any meal, appetizer or even just as a snack. It can be spread on bread or crackers, mixed into vegetables and sauces, spread over meats or eaten with a fork straight from the clove. This unique ceramic baking dish will enable you to roast garlic bulbs to perfection.
Instruction for Use:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top ½” – ¾” off a bulb of Garlic to expose the clove tops. (If using Elephant Garlic, slice off about an inch or more)
- Remove some of the loose outer skin (but not all) leaving the bulb intact.
- Place the garlic onto the plate and drizzle about 1 Tbls of our WDPCL Garlic Roasting Oil over the bulb.
- Cover and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until cloves are golden and completely soft.
• Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe